Friday, January 9, 2015

Hmm... What to say? To start off, I wanted to say a little about myself for this blog. My name is Shane, and I enjoy our wide world of electronics. Technology has evolved throughout the ages and has become apart of our everyday lives. It has especially made a huge impact on my life. I try to own a little bit of everything that technology has to offer. I have a wide variety of games that I play from the Handheld 3DS to the PS4 and the PC. My favorite game series is Kingdom Hearts. Following that is Zelda and Final Fantasy. RPG's are my favorite genre but I do play many others as well. I'm diverse in my interests in electronics. I enjoy using virtual reality tech such as the Oculus Rift and hope to expand with even more. I am also into anime. Three of my favorite animes are Sword Art Online, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Naruto. A lot of what I will be reporting on this blog will be a combination of all of these so there will be a lot of different reports on this blog. Also I do have a broadcasting channel on Twitch which I will be using often to play both PC and PS4 games. The link is www.twitch.tv/savagegamer69.

My first few posts will be some blasts from the past but I hope that you will enjoy reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment